In celebration of Women’s History Month (March, 2022), the Malawi Government, with funding from the World Bank through the Public Private Partnership Commission, brings young African women a 4-day FREE workshop focusing on learning Social Media Marketing & Personal Branding through the Digital Malawi project, as funded by the World Bank. The training will be implemented by Digi Savvy Africa and The Fifth Alley through Ntha Foundation.
In this workshop, you will:
• Learn social media management as a skill
• Understand how influencer marketing helps businesses
• Learn how to achieve profitability with social media
• Understand the importance of personal branding
• Join an interactive and supportive community
• Be a part of a fast-growing industry
• Get certified.
Date: 23th – 25th of March 2022
Time: 10 am to 2pm CAT
Venue: Virtual & In-Person